Galaxy 16C / 99.0W - One Great Satellite for Programs and Sports!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jsattv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 4, 2006
Yesterday I reacquired Galaxy 16 - 99.0W and since my Mesh Dish is not completely properly setup I got only about 20 TV Channels with some channels repeated. 20 Radio Channels were scanned in. That is one great Bird. It's also great for Sports and there was 3 religious channels. I was watching the Bowl Game yesterday between Ohio State and LSU on Fox and they announced that 2 NFL Playoff games will be broadcast on the weekend and that even the Superbowl will be carried on Fox. There was great news coverage today re the New Hampshire primaries. C Band is great..... There are some scrambled channels on 99.0W called GDMX. Does anyone know what they are?

GDMX used to be the WB network feeds and were great daytime programing. After WB changed to CW the programing seem to go down hill. I haven't checked them in awhile. I do have some free time today, I might just work it into my schedule.

They are in the 4:2:2 broadcast format. I know the the Quali TV receiver does 4:2:2, buy I don't know about any other units.

GDMX used to be the WB network feeds and were great daytime programing. After WB changed to CW the programing seem to go down hill. I haven't checked them in awhile. I do have some free time today, I might just work it into my schedule.

They are in the 4:2:2 broadcast format. I know the the Quali TV receiver does 4:2:2, buy I don't know about any other units.

Thanks Diamond Jim, so then I would need a special type of Quali TV 4:2:2 Sat Receiver to pick up the GDMX Channels? Who sells them??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)