Galaxy 18 @ 123W pixelating this morning?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hd fan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 1, 2009
Ontario
A friend just called me that G18 is almost unwatchable, especially TP 11720. Also 11800 was having problems. I just tested my motorized dish and I saw the same. Could it be rain fade at the uplink? because is very sunny here in Toronto. And is very unlikely both Dish misalingned just overnight specially since there have not been strong winds in the area.

Could someone test please andlet me know. The Dish is in the roof of an 8 story building and access is via Managment key so I do not want to bother them on Sunday if not necessary.

Thanks

Well , it might have been weather issues somewhere in the path or at the uplink station whereever it is as now it suddendly started to work perfectly as it has been working for both Dish installations.

Thankfully I do not have to re-aling anything today!. lol

There's a lot of rain and thunderstorms in the south. Not sure where the uplink is, but want to say Little Rock, AK.

There's a lot of rain and thunderstorms in the south. Not sure where the uplink is, but want to say Little Rock, AK.

Without looking, Little Rock, Arkansas does sound familiar to me as well.

If you get over to White Springs TV, then that is uplinked from White Springs, Florida (population 800, SALUTE). Sorry, just a little flashback from Hee Haw. :)

If you Google White Springs TV they have all sorts of great information on their website regarding FTA TV and how to dial their channel in. Victor Ives is the main contact. I highly recommend that you go there and check out the information they have to offer. If you can, show them a little support or at least give them some feedback so that they will know you are at least watching them.

Same with all FTA providers. White Springs, RTN, THIS TV etc.

We are just opening the doors to these broadcasters and they need us and our support to stay in business. So, please offer them at least your vote of confidence.

Thanks to all,

Gordy

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)