Galaxy 19 aiming

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Paul Rozee

Original poster
Sep 1, 2019
Halifax Nova Scotia Canada
I am new and been having no luck getting any signal pointing to Galaxy 19. I have pointed dishes to Anik 1 for Shaw receiver. Bought a receiver Ariza xtream and LNB Ariza model GK-821-58D input 11.7-12.75GHz L.O. 10.75GHz 1m Dish for FTA Galaxy 19 trying to use a Satlink ws 6906 also tried a anolog finder no getting any hits not sure if maybe trees but using phone app shows the line of view is clear. Any advice or another satellite I cold aim at first to know the meter is working?

Paul Rozee
That's a fancy meter! Make sure you have it set for an active transponder (frequency, symbol rate, polarity and FEC). Sat should be SW of you and up a bit less than 45deg up. 97 is usually easy to aim there are some strong transponders. 97 is 10deg east of 107 (Shaw) so maybe go by your other dish for direction/angle and aim just a bit higher and east 10deg. 11842MHz H 22000 3/4 QPSK is a strong TP should make noise if you get close. A 1m dish should work really well for 97 Ku.
Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)