Galaxy 19 at 97W Ku TP Inventory

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just did a fresh scan and here is what I get:

Scan: All(FTA+Scrambled)
H: 11 Transponders TV: 118 R: 40
V: 13 Transponders TV: 159 R: 108
Total: 24 Trans---TV: 277 R: 148

Scan: FTA Only
H: 11 Transponders TV: 106 R: 35
V: 13 Transponders TV: 129 R: 60
Total: 24 Trans---TV: 235 R: 95

I am wondering why BBC world, being penny pinching for not sending in true 1080i 50 Hz video to rest of the world?:confused:

At the same token NHK has the best top notch in HD 1080i 60 Hz, which much better than 50 Hz video system IMHO!:)

What you think of this?

About one year ago, BBC announced a plan to cut 3000 employees over the next 5 years and proposed a 20% reduction in budget. This brought on partly by a freeze in the user annual licence fee at US$184. These could be factors. Cost cutting is hitting almost every broadcaster. In Canada, Radio Canada International broadcasts have been terminated. Same for Radio Netherlands shortwave broadcasts. Considering all that's happening in Japan (quake, tsunami, nuclear meltdown, shortage of electric power, tougher economic times), I bet NHK is undergoing cuts to their budget too.

www.FTAList.com is showing 206 video feeds on 97W, but you guys are reporting ~235. Wherein lies the discrepancy?

Just not kept up to date. Any of the lists I go to never show the same so if I'm looking for something I check 'em all.;)

Just not kept up to date. Any of the lists I go to never show the same so if I'm looking for something I check 'em all.;)
Really? Because it says it was just updated about a month or two ago. Seems like 30 channels in 6 weeks is a bit much...

I got 238 unscrambled TV channels the last time I scanned. There are some duplicates, probably they're going to move from one transponder to another (although some of them have been there quite a while.)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)