Galaxy S3 vs S4

You can get the S3 through Amazon for $24.99 (or the S4 for $179.99). My wife has the S4 and in all honesty, when I play with it, I never think that I wish I had it instead. It has a "better" camera, but the camera on the S3 is real damn good. The other things it has are generally gimmicky, i.e. videos pause when you look away, screen scrolls as your eyes move down, etc.

Please tell me exactly how you can find this S3 at the price you have stated. Cheapest one I see is $74 used!

You have to go to Amazon's Wireless store, pick "contract phones", etc, etc. I paid $29.99 for mine, brand new, from there so I know you can.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It's interesting; Verizon was going to give me $143 for a trade in for my iPhone 4S. The guy really pushed trying to sell me a case. I plan on getting a case with an extended battery on Amazon so I kept telling him no. He said he would bump the trade in value of my iPhone to $200 if I agreed to purchase a case.

The case was $35 (Otterbox Commuter) but I figured it was worth it to basically get it for free and an additional $27 for trade in for the phone. :) I still plan on getting the extended battery and case though.

Galaxy S4 takes some getting used to.

That is odd, but good for you.

Anyone else seeing a weird time stamp two posts above this?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

12/31/1969?

Been using the time machine again Neutron? That S4 has it all huh?
Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Attachments

• 1374437079622.jpg
    1374437079622.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 116
I got the S4 Active (AT&T) About a week ago. Its a truly fantastic phone. I love freaking people out by deliberately dropping it in the shallow end of the pool. :devil:

I had been waiting for the Active as well, but decided that no one at Sprint knew when or IF they would be getting it, so I went with the S4 instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)