Game Finder broken

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nyrfan1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 18, 2014
San Francisco
About a month ago, my Game Finder app on my Hopper 3 stopped working properly. It will show games as being "Unavailable" or "Tape Delayed" even though they are on live. It is not finding them properly in the guide , I assume.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix?

About a month ago, my Game Finder app on my Hopper 3 stopped working properly. It will show games as being "Unavailable" or "Tape Delayed" even though they are on live. It is not finding them properly in the guide , I assume.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix?
We're not showing an issue with Gamefinder on the Hopper 3. Are other types of searches working?

Yes. A lot of times it says unavailable when game is on ESPN or local sports channel. It is awful, sometimes we miss games

Why are there no woman sports or golf on game finder? How about NCAA Baseball, softball or hockey? Another very limited App.

Are there searches without using the app like the VIP has? Either left click of left arrow key, or the # button search?

Broken here also. Game Finder will see the game but when I click on it to set up a recording I get back the game is unavailable. I know this has occurred for BTN and NHL Network games. I just stopped using it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)