Game Finder Sexist?

tanman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I find the H3 Gamefinder useful for reminding me when my favorite teams are on and offering to change channels when the game is about to begin.However I don't understand why women's sports are not included-NCAA basketball as an example.
I know that men's sports are more popular (also with me) but viewership of women's sports is growing all the time.
So c'mon DIRT people-pass this up the line!
PS Go Lady Ducks!

Reactions: Foxbat
Low ratings..low interest ..not worth the investment
There's enough interest to be on ESPN. I doubt it would take much effort to duplicate whatever the Gamefinder does and expand it for at least NCAA games. I have never watched a WNBA game but it's no skin off my teeth if it was available-I would just not choose a team.
You'll notice I'm not asking for more women sports programming-just for the Gamefinder to include at least some of it. Not a huge ask.

Reactions: Cold Irons
There's enough interest to be on ESPN. I doubt it would take much effort to duplicate whatever the Gamefinder does and expand it for at least NCAA games. I have never watched a WNBA game but it's no skin off my teeth if it was available-I would just not choose a team.
You'll notice I'm not asking for more women sports programming-just for the Gamefinder to include at least some of it. Not a huge ask.
Cost money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)