Game Finder Sexist?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tanman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I find the H3 Gamefinder useful for reminding me when my favorite teams are on and offering to change channels when the game is about to begin.However I don't understand why women's sports are not included-NCAA basketball as an example.
I know that men's sports are more popular (also with me) but viewership of women's sports is growing all the time.
So c'mon DIRT people-pass this up the line!
PS Go Lady Ducks!

Reactions: Foxbat
Low ratings..low interest ..not worth the investment
There's enough interest to be on ESPN. I doubt it would take much effort to duplicate whatever the Gamefinder does and expand it for at least NCAA games. I have never watched a WNBA game but it's no skin off my teeth if it was available-I would just not choose a team.
You'll notice I'm not asking for more women sports programming-just for the Gamefinder to include at least some of it. Not a huge ask.

Reactions: Cold Irons
There's enough interest to be on ESPN. I doubt it would take much effort to duplicate whatever the Gamefinder does and expand it for at least NCAA games. I have never watched a WNBA game but it's no skin off my teeth if it was available-I would just not choose a team.
You'll notice I'm not asking for more women sports programming-just for the Gamefinder to include at least some of it. Not a huge ask.
Cost money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)