Game recommendations for XBOX 360?

Gears of War is definetely a must for any 360 owner. Great game and most importantly, very godd story-line.
As for FIFA 07 I play it but i don't like it but I siggest it anyway, is a good online game. The AI on this version (360) of the game is bad, unlike the PC version, which is very good, the game lacks in variety of moves. Rumor has it that the Xbox360 version was rushed.
Gears of War has a good story line and great graphics. Haven't played enough to comment on the AI. I do think it's very lacking in the multiple area. Basically co-op, and a couple of deathmatch modes. No where near the # of multiplayer modes in GRAW.

Has anybody played 'Elder Scrolls - Oblivion'???

Burnout Revenge is pretty cool. I love the racing and crashing. I don't care much for the time trials though..

Couple of my co-workers play Oblivion and love it. I was never a fan of RPG games, but I did rent it.
If you like RPG, then Oblivion is for you. Had to pass on it myself. Even though it looked like a great one, not my type of game.

Couple of my co-workers play Oblivion and love it. I was never a fan of RPG games, but I did rent it.
If you like RPG, then Oblivion is for you. Had to pass on it myself. Even though it looked like a great one, not my type of game.

Same here.

Has anybody played 'Elder Scrolls - Oblivion'???

Burnout Revenge is pretty cool. I love the racing and crashing. I don't care much for the time trials though..

I played a bit of Oblivion which I borrowed from a friend. It's really a great game which integrates fps combat elements into rpg. Also the world is enormous and without the add ons you could play forever among all the different classes and specializations. Ultimately it just made me want to play Warcraft again which I did.

As far as Burnout it's widely acknowledged that some of the Time Trials are nearly impossible.

So, is Warcraft a better game than Oblivion?

When you say rpg, i compare this to Zelda. How do these two games compare to Zelda? (Which I love to play by the way...)

I only played the first Zelda on NES. It wasn't an rpg in any sense really. It was an action/puzzle game. Oblivion and Warcraft both require many many hours and lengthy deep character development. I wouldn't say Warcraft is better at all. Oblivion is the better game but I like the online community in Warcraft and how that shapes the game experience.

Rainbow 6 Vegas is also a very good game. Picked it up last week for $40 from Bestbuy. Online play is great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts