Gamefinder says college basketball games unavailable

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kevinsickles

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 10, 2006
Big day for College Basketball. Trying to set Timers with Game Finder. It lists the games but show all games unavailable.

My game finder also shows NO games indicated as available, even games on the local network affiliates are grey, none are white.

I realize this is incorrect, but is Dish aware that their listing is wrong?

My game finder also shows NO games indicated as available, even games on the local network affiliates are grey, none are white.

I realize this is incorrect, but is Dish aware that their listing is wrong?

PM'ed DIRT, they'll take care of it.

The receiver I test from here has the games available in Game Finder. There is only 1 game not available. Please let me know if you continue to have issues with the Game Finder app. Thanks.

Big day for College Basketball. Trying to set Timers with Game Finder. It lists the games but show all games unavailable.

Here's what my screen looks like:
GameFinder.jpg

Please note that even locals and AT120 games are marked as subscription required (grey).

The receiver I test from here has the games available in Game Finder. There is only 1 game not available. Please let me know if you continue to have issues with the Game Finder app. Thanks.
I meant to post this earlier, been busy (which is the point of setting recordings early in the day)

I did check back in later and the games were showing available on Saturday, but, .... Sunday morning approx 8am EST the same issue occurred. I used game finder to list the college basketball games. The games were listed but showed as unavailable. Not many games so easier to just select games thru the guide and set record.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts