Gamefly

jollygrunt said:
So does that mean you'll have to literally include a hand written note explaining what happened with the game/movie your sending back if somethng goes wrong? :confused:

Thats what they said. I think they are bit smaller than Netflix so they dont have the same level of support. I dont mind this as long as they dont keep screwing up orders.

The update on GamesNFlix. Not good. I got the wrong game on first order. I sent issue and they had no way of removing the game from my out queue until the DVD was sent back. I sent it back and 7 days after being sent, it was still in my queue. I opened 2 issues and both times they immediately closed the issues without resolution. Ridiculous.

I reopened my Gamefly account. At least their system is much better and they have more available titles. Most of the titles in GamesNFlix were not avail. The status never changed in 2+ weeks. I would not recommend this outfit.

SO far my gamefly experence has been mixed. One of the games never showed up but it was pretty easy to report it missing. The biggest problem is the turnaround after you send one back to the time you get your next game. I'm looking at almost 10 days total from the time I send it back to the time I get the next game.

minorthr said:
SO far my gamefly experence has been mixed. One of the games never showed up but it was pretty easy to report it missing. The biggest problem is the turnaround after you send one back to the time you get your next game. I'm looking at almost 10 days total from the time I send it back to the time I get the next game.

That was the exact reason I stopped after the trial period. I do think they are a more professional outfit (see my GamezNFlix review) and have lots of available titles. So its a negative for turnaround time but at least issues get delt with and you get the games you want. They just gotta get that turnaround faster. If they could drop at least 3 days I would be thrilled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)