Games in HD but not on Dish in HD (Part time HD)

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
So with the growing frustration of many and dish's [strike]excuses[/strike] lack of HDRSN programming in full time, I'm starting this new thread to document every game that is available in HD, but not shown in HD on Dish Network. Dish seems to [strike] be hard of hearing [/strike] not listen to customers when it comes to the channels they want. So if you see a game that is in HD as all MLB games are natively produced in HD and its not on dish, post it here.

It doesnt have to be MLB exclusive but any professional sports game. Until dish [strike] pulls there head out of their arces. [/strike] figures it out, and adds HDRSN's full time as we do pay for them, this thread will continue. Simply put once everyone gets their HDRSN full time either on spots or conus, this thread will vanish away. :up

GAMES NOT ON DISH HD BUT AVAILABLE IN HD FOR 4/12/2010

ASTRO VS CARDS FSNMW
WIZARDS VS KNICKS CSNMAHD
WHITESOX VS BLUEJAYS CSNCHHD
RAPTORS VS PISTONS FOXDTHD
RANGERS VS INDIANS STOHHD
REDSOX VS TWINS FSN NORTH HD

ASTRO VS CARDS FSNMW
WIZARDS VS KNICKS CSNMAHD
WHITESOX VS BLUEJAYS CSNCHHD
RAPTORS VS PISTONS FOXDTHD
RANGERS VS INDIANS STOHHD
REDSOX VS TWINS FSN NORTH HD

Don't forget Pirates vs Giants. Guide states it should be in HD on FSNPittsburgh at first it was showing FSNOhio now it's back to check often screen.

GAMES NOT ON DISH HD BUT AVAILABLE IN HD FOR 4/13/2010

BOBCAT @ NETS YES, FSCRHD
Wizards @ Knicks MSGHD, CSNHD
Tambpa Bay @ Orioles MASNHD,
Grizzlies @ Nuggets FSNTNHD,
Hawks @ Bucks FSSHD, FSWIHD
Braves @ Padres SSHD
HEat @ 76ers SUNHD
Magic @ Pacers FLa2HD, FSINHD
Rangers @ Indians STOHD
Raptors @ Pistons FSDHD
Red Sox @ Twins FSNOHD
Astros @ Cardinals FSMW
Timberwolves @ Spurs FSSWHD
A's @ Mariners FSNWHD, CSCAHD, (Alt HD)
Warriors @ Clippers FSPTHD
Pirates @ Giants CSNBHD
Celtics @ bulls CSNCH ALT

These are games that I have that are NOT going to be on dish HD for Tomorrow evening. If a game on this list does appear please update this thread and the same goes for any games that were not listed!

Indians Rangers were on STO-HD and WKYC-HD 4/12, and they do not play on 4/13.

Dish has a bit of a problem with its RSNs, but your lists are not an accurate portrayal.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Thats because all the people who really want sports have DIRECTV. ;)

It shouldn't matter who has sports, dish should be providing all of the games too. I guess dish loves being second best! Directv is not the answer! It's the lazy excuse!

It's all a matter of perspective, Bob. For sports fans like you and me, Dish my be second best (although I probably get 95% of my baseball and basketball games in HD). For movie fans, DirectTV is second best. Neither provider has it all.

Pick what works best for you....If 24/7 HD-RSNs are that important to you, I don't understand why you're not already switched. If I was getting less than 80% of my games in HD, I'd already be gone.

The lists were taken from epg info from both providers!
I don't know what to tell you.....The Indians were listed in my EPG yesterday on STOHD and they were shown in HD. They don't play today (4/13), so they won;t be on STO-HD. :D

Skyhi said:
It's all a matter of perspective, Bob. For sports fans like you and me, Dish my be second best (although I probably get 95% of my baseball and basketball games in HD). For movie fans, DirectTV is second best. Neither provider has it all.

Pick what works best for you....If 24/7 HD-RSNs are that important to you, I don't understand why you're not already switched. If I was getting less than 80% of my games in HD, I'd already be gone.

This isn't about me, this Is about the hundreds of games people are missing out on and paying for! Also what is dish gonna do once directv does get rolling with movies. I'm sure dish won't respond quick enough! Hell they can't respond now in the name of coustomers. Example espnu and TiVo. Charlie can't put his differences aside to give the cousomers what they want! It's just sad!

While directv may be having issues with their new bird, it won't last forever!

BOBCAT @ NETS YES, FSCRHD
Wizards @ Knicks MSGHD, CSNHD
Tambpa Bay @ Orioles MASNHD,
Grizzlies @ Nuggets FSNTNHD,
Hawks @ Bucks FSSHD, FSWIHD
Braves @ Padres SSHD
HEat @ 76ers SUNHD
Magic @ Pacers FLa2HD, FSINHD
Rangers @ Indians STOHD
Raptors @ Pistons FSDHD
Red Sox @ Twins FSNOHD
Astros @ Cardinals FSMW
Timberwolves @ Spurs FSSWHD
A's @ Mariners FSNWHD, CSCAHD, (Alt HD)
Warriors @ Clippers FSPTHD
Pirates @ Giants CSNBHD
Celtics @ bulls CSNCH ALT

These are games that I have that are NOT going to be on dish HD for Tomorrow evening. If a game on this list does appear please update this thread and the same goes for any games that were not listed!

The Braves and Padres are off today (4/13). They play tomorrow and Thursday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts