Games on FTA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

baya

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 11, 2005
TEXAS
Where do we go to keep track of those friendly soccer matches before the World CUP? Do we have a forum so we can list those games?

Poland vs Ecuador Sunday at Barcelona, Spain I think is 10 A.M. Eastern Time at Ecuavisa on Nahuel 1.

Does anyone else has any information on any other game? :shocked

I believe the rule of thumb is that if it's not listed on Lyngsat then it should not be posted here, but instead posted in the What's up There section. I may be wrong though. Maybe one of the mods or long time members can clarify.

If its not on lyngsat it does not belong in the open forum. The only exeptions to this rule have been when the hurricanes hit earlier this fall, i imagine other natural disasters would also become exempted by the mods.

If its not on lyngsat it does not belong in the open forum. The only exeptions to this rule have been when the hurricanes hit earlier this fall, then hurricane feeds were allowed. I imagine other natural disasters would also become exempted by the mods.

AMC4: PORTUGAL x CROÁCIA on RTPi Saturday 16:15 Eastern.
SUIÇA x PORTUGAL Under 21 on RTPi Sunday 8:30 Eastern.
All Portugal's national games are on RTPi, including under 21.

Hell YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great JOB
Baya.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts