Gas Pump danger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdtvtechno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
What is this email that is being sent out

saying that very dangerous prank that is occurring in numerous states. Some person or persons have been affixing hypodermic needles to the underside of gas pump handles! These needles appear to be infected with HIV positive blood.

Is this true ?

for security reasons most gas pump activity is recorded, on video.

they get a good shot of your plate number to discourage theft.

while its probably occured it likely not a big hazard.

the trouble is paying for the fuel:(

If it was true, then the guy before me got infected, not I!!!

Years back, they tried this with pay phone, placing the neddles in the coin return slot.
I'm not sure if this is actually happening, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone has tried it, that said, like mentioned earlier, EVERYTHING at a gas station near the pumps is recorded.

Jimbo

my wife dropped her card, someone picked it up and bought gas repeatedly, till the card shut down.

my wife realized the card was missing after it had been used.

they refunded the charges, and caught the thiefs from the video.

at least thats what the station told me

for security reasons most gas pump activity is recorded, on video.

they get a good shot of your plate number to discourage theft.

while its probably occured it likely not a big hazard.

the trouble is paying for the fuel:(

my wife dropped her card, someone picked it up and bought gas repeatedly, till the card shut down.

my wife realized the card was missing after it had been used.

they refunded the charges, and caught the thiefs from the video.

at least thats what the station told me

Out of curiosity what do either of these posts have to do with what the OP asked???? Enquiring minds want to know Bob!

Out of curiosity what do either of these posts have to do with what the OP asked???? Enquiring minds want to know Bob!

security recordings would show the offender placing the needles on the pump handles.

thought that was obvious.

these days security cameras are everywhere

What is this email that is being sent out

saying that very dangerous prank that is occurring in numerous states. Some person or persons have been affixing hypodermic needles to the underside of gas pump handles! These needles appear to be infected with HIV positive blood.

Is this true ?

Right up there with HIV needles in movie seats... this urban legend is older than dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)