Gatorade Duels

Yeah you would think since they are in NASCAR they would have all the channels in HD that cover the sport..

Not only was it in SD, it was in some of the most overcompressed SD I have ever seen. I couldn't take it on my LCD so tuned in on an old tube TV I have. Still looked like garbage. Flipped over to one of the local SD channels for comparison and Dr. Phil looked much better. They must be broadcasting all national SD on one transponder now!

Is Dish even a sponsor this year?

No they are not. Doesn't matter. Tons of folks watch Speed. Doesn't matter if it's NASCAR, F1, CART, Monster Trucks , or some stupid car auction show. The point is Speed is watched by many folks that have a passion for motor sports. Get with the program Dish. I get sick and tired of the friggin commercials of Speeds week in HD, but not on Dish. Sorry to rant folks. I'll shut up....................for now.

I watched online using NASCAR's free TrackPass access, and other than the fact that it looked like I was watching a video game, it was quite good. The ability to listen to the various drivers' chatter was the best. Until DISH gets Speed HD, this might be the best option for hardcore NASCAR fans.

Another set of Duels in the books. Thanks again to Dish for having to watch then in SD.:mad:

Stimpson,

After reading your thread title, I thought you were referring to a new "Sporting Contest" sort of like a Dunking competition like NBA All Star competition.

I was looking forward to see a stylized Gatorade Coach dunking competition, sadly its not. ;>)

John

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts