Gatorade Replay

Davedirectv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 24, 2009
In the Van.
Replay the Series - Catholic Central vs Trenton | Fueled by Gatorade

Two high school hockey teams in Michigan got the game this time. I like the idea. They take a game that wasn't able to be finished, for whatever reason, get the teams back together and finish it up.

First thought was "why the hell would you want to watch 30 year old wannabes play"? I'll be honest, they are putting a pretty good show. And something about it, I just want to see who finally wins the game.

The reason this hockey game wasn't finished, a guy was cut on the neck and almost died. :eek: The guy who's skate cut him and the guy who got cut are both in this game. I think they got something like 38/41 guys back for this game. Pretty good turn off if you ask me.

One of the guys actually went on to play NHL hockey.

Replay the Series - Catholic Central vs Trenton | Fueled by Gatorade

Two high school hockey teams in Michigan got the game this time. I like the idea. They take a game that wasn't able to be finished, for whatever reason, get the teams back together and finish it up.

First thought was "why the hell would you want to watch 30 year old wannabes play"? I'll be honest, they are putting a pretty good show. And something about it, I just want to see who finally wins the game.

The reason this hockey game wasn't finished, a guy was cut on the neck and almost died. :eek: The guy who's skate cut him and the guy who got cut are both in this game. I think they got something like 38/41 guys back for this game. Pretty good turn off if you ask me.

One of the guys actually went on to play NHL hockey.

Watching a bit of it myself, these guys are playing pretty good, I am guessing they have stayed skating to stay in shape