Gavel to Gavel Democratic Convention on InVoom (999) 7/26 at 4pm EST

There is an HDNET employee on avs saying they won't put this in the ota syndicated package. This isn't a really big deal for me because the conventions are so boring. It's nice though to see their committed to bring important events to us in HD. Alot of small little things are starting to add up against Voom. This point was made on the avs thread: HDNET is a leader in HD. I guess you could argue that so is Voom. This is a big score for HDNET.

Japan's Network has the world wide HD rights and are the ones covering it.

Good job Voom. Sorry to infer otherwise on this issue. I guess we'll see what "extensive coverage" means.

squicken said:
Good job Voom. Sorry to infer otherwise on this issue. I guess we'll see what "extensive coverage" means.

It probably means there will be a 60 second spot repeated every 15 minutes like just about everything else on the channel. ;)

Democratic Convention will be on channel 99 starting on 7/26 uninterrupted... I just the commercial about. It is either channel 99 or 999.

Sean Mota said:
Democratic Convention will be on channel 99 starting on 7/26 uninterrupted... I just the commercial about. It is either channel 99 or 999.

I am glad to see that. :D

adtoolco said:
No Republican convention? What happened to equal time? And what of the poor Liberatariens? They are the Rodney Danagerfield of Politics. "No respect I tell 'ya, no respect."

-Chris-

Isn't the Republican Convention on August 30th? I would assume that there will be equal coverage but you have to wait for the official announcement. This announcement only came a few days before the Democratic Convention.

Sean Mota said:
Isn't the Republican Convention on August 30th? I would assume that there will be equal coverage but you have to wait for the official announcement. This announcement only came a few days before the Democratic Convention.
The announcement at AVS linked by DarrelP states Aug 30th - Sept 2 for the Republican Convention.

owlbox said:
Maybe they'll have some closeups of Clinton boffing the delegates. :eek: :shocked
yeah they need "closet cam" for bill clinton. Id keep one on Hillary too, I still think she wacked Vince Foster.

What's the over/under on when Ted Kennedy passes out or how many times John Kerry is referred to as a "War Hero"?

Also, will John Edwards finally get his "Biggest Douche in the Universe" statue? Oh wait, wrong one.

Yeah, I can't wait to hear how many times the words 'Freedom' and 'terrorists' are said at the Republican convention. And how many new words are made up by Bush. And Cheney telling everyone to '$%^# Off', and then all of them praying to their god together.

Well, I was gonna bust out the over/under on times "God" is mentioned for GOP. I think neither party is above constant ridicule. The right answer at: www.lp.org

King George

squicken said:
Well, I was gonna bust out the over/under on times "God" is mentioned for GOP. I think neither party is above constant ridicule. The right answer at: www.lp.org

OMG I didnt know that was a real American political party, I thought that it was a stand up comics joke.. lol (lol. Tree huggin hippies, greenpeace hump a whale freeks...lol)

IN November you will be asked the most important question WHO DO YOU TRUST, to protect you and your family from the enemies of the USA.

Dont foget to cast your vote in NOV. every vote counts.
(dont forget the CHAD !!)
Is'nt America great, We have the right to choose what Silver spooned ex fratboy runs our country. and we get to watch this process at all let alone in HD.I'd better stop before i go on a rant.

MR> C
:D

Attachments

• bush.jpg
    bush.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 152

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)