Gavel to Gavel Democratic Convention on InVoom (999) 7/26 at 4pm EST

I equate this as the difference between tailgating before a football game and painting your body in the home team's colors. One is good, the other is going too far.

DNC in HD !!!! Thank You Voom!!!

Last night I was looking for coverage of the Democratic National Convention

to my surprise Voom's had two channels 999 and 8 showing HDN 's additional

dedicated continuous HD coverage of the DNC , which there were a few

satellite feed problems overall I was extremely happy I subscribe to Voom HD

DBS :rainbow Voomster

Scott Greczkowski said:
For the Record, Dish Network is also showing the event in HD as well.

I have not been able to watch any of it this week. I had to work late both Monday and Tuesday. Is the Dish Network feed uninterrupted as well? It looked to like the VOOM feed, would repeat the entire event after it was done last night. This am I turned to it and most of the lights were off but the cameras were on. Is it the same?

IN November you will be asked the most important question WHO DO YOU TRUST said:
Maybe the person who actually fought for his country.?

Or the person who sat in a classroom while his country was under attack?

All The Bull In Hi_def

eddiemc said:
IN November you will be asked the most important question WHO DO YOU TRUST said:
Maybe the person who actually fought for his country.?

Or the person who sat in a classroom while his country was under attack?

heres the entire post.
King George
Quote:
Originally Posted by squicken
Well, I was gonna bust out the over/under on times "God" is mentioned for GOP. I think neither party is above constant ridicule. The right answer at: www.lp.org

OMG I didnt know that was a real American political party, I thought that it was a stand up comics joke.. lol (lol. Tree huggin hippies, greenpeace hump a whale freeks...lol)

IN November you will be asked the most important question WHO DO YOU TRUST, to protect you and your family from the enemies of the USA.

Dont foget to cast your vote in NOV. every vote counts.
(dont forget the CHAD !!)
Is'nt America great, We have the right to choose what Silver spooned ex fratboy runs our country. and we get to watch this process at all let alone in HD.I'd better stop before i go on a rant.

MR> C

notice how the liberal removed the Dont foget to cast your vote in NOV. every vote counts.
(dont forget the CHAD !!)
Is'nt America great, We have the right to choose what Silver spooned ex fratboy runs our country. and we get to watch this process at all let alone in HD, :D

Mr.C is also a purple heart recipiant from GULF WAR I, Mr. Kerry was wrong for throwing a purple heart over the whitehose fence, he should'nt have done that, at least the liberals have a shot at putting a liberal in the whiteHouse in 2008, Queen Clinton, she might even get my vote.I cant wait to see the bible thumpers at the GOP convention.

and every vote counts, so dont forget to registar soon.

Attachments

• bush.jpg
    bush.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 163
Someone earlier mentioned the Frau Heinz-Kerry speech. I was amazed she said the Peace Corp was the best thing about the US during a war. I didn't catch it live, but saw a repeat on HDN. Wild stuff.

freaks come out at night!!

wed. night theme song

I cant wait too see the next nut... Is'nt Edward's sched. to speak I have fond memories of edwards in washington defending clinton and why he should not be impeached for perjury....Ya goota luv the lawyers doublespeak..lol

heres some pics of tonight highlights 100% certified nuts

Attachments

• lovechid.jpg
    lovechid.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 121
  • kerryfonda.jpg
    kerryfonda.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 128
  • sharpton.jpg
    sharpton.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 130
hmmmm, technut. I find it interesting that you chose two pictures of prominent african americans with references to "nuts".

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

FrankJo said:
hmmmm, technut. I find it interesting that you chose two pictures of prominent african americans with references to "nuts".

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
I think it's better if we forum members keep it nice a light and not project our personal problems onto others. Just my opinion.

That John Kerry bio movie was pretty good. But if Voom ever replays it, I want OAR :) I agree Sean, especially since we won't be getting HDNET, I hope Voom gives us important events in HD.

God Bless the USA

The coverage was priceless Great American politics cant wait to See the RNC convention.

I'll keep it short, my favorite paragraph of kerrys speach was the one about stoping goverment subsadies for Co's that export jobs., then a couple of sentences later mentions making it easier for us american folk to buy drugs from canada, did he forget Clair my Walgreens clerk who hands me my perscriptions at the corner american drug store.. oops I said too much, In the interest of not Ofeending anyone ...lol im out...

Mr.C

Hilary in 2008?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts