Gbn

JB81

Original poster
Jul 19, 2007
I scanned in a new channel a few days back on G25 (same TP as Heaven Vision) called GBN, it was black with no audio but I just now checked it and it has christian music videos, kind of like Gospel Music Channel on AMC 4. Is this part of GloryStar's doing?

BTW I have been enjoying the additional christian stations from Glorstar and wish the best for them. Thank you Glorystar for all the work and effort you have put into your company.

Last edited:
I scanned that transponder and it came up on my system too. According to their website they had said to watch out for them sometime this week on glorystar. That will make my Mom very happy as she loves to watch the music channels. Thanks for sharing.

OK, you SatelliteGuys are just too good!

Yes, we are about to introduce GBN (Global Broadcasting Network) as a broadcasting partner with Glorystar. Give us a few days to test and confirm the signal integrity. Then we will post the official PIDs.

If anyone is counting ...... 51 channels and growing!

Last edited:
You are doing a wonderful job, just keep the channels coming! i would like to see TLN, Family Net, & Liberty Channel to join Glorystar. Any possibility?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)