Geico Caveman Gets Show

sweetbronxyankee

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 26, 2006
Who believes this Caveman Show is a big waste of time? This is an idea that would have made it in the 80's but now. Who thinks this show will make it?

They tried a show something like this back in the 70's (Title: "It's About Time"), it was a stupid idea then and it's a stupid idea now. :rolleyes:

NightRyder

when i heard this, I told my wife "bet this last two weeks." she turns to me and goes "I give it a week if it makes it that long." as she started to laugh. Shes so right though. i mean come on this is just dumb the commerical are dumb and to have a whole sitcom around it :rolleyes:

None of us has seen the show. Isn't it a little early to talk about whether it is good or bad?

They tried a show something like this back in the 70's (Title: "It's About Time"), it was a stupid idea then and it's a stupid idea now. :rolleyes:

NightRyder

LOL! a blast from the past! i liked that show, of course i was about 7. you a bit off on the date though, it was mid 60's

also i did not know the caveman from tv would not be on. i guess the role was to much for him.

This show is so gonna fail. I heard they began it as a comedy, then decided to make it a drama, which makes no sense at all. I say bring back the old "Land of the Lost", with the sleestaks and Wesley Eure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts