General Hospital

PREVIEWS.......
This week on General Hospital, Dante finally cracks the case and discovers where Michael is hiding. To do so, he pretty much has to put one over on Morgan, which already has Dante feeling incredibly guilty. And that guilt won't go away with the big decision he has to make: Does he drag Michael back to face a courtroom and maybe send his own father to prison? Or does he keep Michael hidden and turn his back on the law?
Whatever Dante decides, it becomes significantly more complicated when Michael finally tells Dante he killed Claudia. Can Dante POSSIBLY keep that a secret? Does Michael even want him to? Remember, this is the week that Chad Duell takes over the role of Michael, so don't miss his very first episode!
Also this week: With Alexis having confessed to Kiefer's murder, Warren Bauer goes on an absolute rampage. He wants vengeance on Alexis, on Kristina, on Ethan ... in many ways, it doesn't even matter. Warren's got power, and somebody's going to pay. But would he be foolish enough to try to take a bite out of Sam and Jason?
Speaking of the aftermath of the Kiefer debacle, Ethan and Kristina are brought together to seek some closure. There are a hundred ways this meeting could go south, but there's a glimmer of hope that they can put their differences in the past.
Look for Johnny to buy a penthouse apartment this week. He's so high on life (and Sonny's potential murder conviction) that he asks Olivia to live with him. What will her answer be?

All this, PLUS: Sonny's case finally gets sent to the jury; we're about to get a conclusion to this story, one way or another. And Skye tells Luke the real story behind her return to Port Charles -- but what does it have to do with her dead husband Lorenzo?

If any of you are All My Children fans or even if you once were.... watch next week.
They pay tribute and say goodbye to Palmer and some old characters show up. Plus Adam leaves but we do not know how. David Canary is going to retire.

No, so far just Michael. I'm not looking forward to them replacing the others now.
All I can say is that if they change the characters of Morgan, Molly or Kristina that maybe that will help the adjustment of this new Michael. What a disappointment. He does not fit the part...hoping this is temporary???? I like Molly and Morgan alot on there, they have their own personality that is so rare. Jeez it would have been better to bring back the original red-headed Michael. Had to kind of laugh when Molly asked Jason to take out Kiefer's dad.

We had fun tonight in the chatroom....we will have to do that again soon. :)

The actor that plays Morgan has a part in a new pilot. I hope it is something I would like to watch. He is a great little actor. He thought his replacement would be temporary but they apparently said no. If you think the NuMichael is hard to take wait until you see NuMorgan. The pictures I have seen are not promising.
The rumor was that they were trying to make Michael more mature and they thought this actor could do that. I seriously do not see it. When NuMichael answered the door I thought he resembled Spinelli! The eyes or something. lol

PREVIEWS........
Things go from bad to worse for Michael, more than anybody ever expected. When Dante told the court that Michael killed Claudia, he did so without ever anticipating his little brother would serve jail time for it. But it looks like he thought wrong. The judge throws Michael in a cell to start with, but the big bombshell comes when he lays down Michael's sentence ... Yes, Michael is convicted.

Sonny and Dante and Lucky -- pretty much everybody -- scrambles to keep the judge from locking Michael up for a long time. Maybe there's some dirt on this guy?
And Carly? Well, Carly totally goes into a rage and never comes out. There are quite a few Port Charlesians who would do well to cross to the other side of the street if they see her coming.

And that doesn't even scratch the surface of what Jason might do. Jason's never liked Dante anyway. Now that Dante's responsible for putting Michael in jail, Jason comes up with a plan. And a big part of that plan looks like it'll be ... killing Dante.
This is all very bad news for Dante, who gets the brunt of the blame for Michael's predicament. And Lulu too. She's standing by her man, which puts her in the line of fire. Look for Dante and Sonny to temporarily team up to plead for leniency in Michael's sentence, but Lulu doesn't get that kind of a reprieve with Carly.

The one bright spot in all of this? Lulu and Dante finally have sex!

Surviving Jack

Aerial America on Smithsonian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)