Genie "stuttering" issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

harrisburgpatv

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
Mechanicsburg, PA
It's happened now with a few shows I've recorded, where the recording will pixelate and almost get "stuck" - that's the best way I can describe it. Sometimes it fixes itself on its own after about 10 seconds and sometimes I have to try and fast forward as well, which works after a few tries. Has anyone else seen this?

I have an HR34/700....

It's happened now with a few shows I've recorded, where the recording will pixelate and almost get "stuck" - that's the best way I can describe it. Sometimes it fixes itself on its own after about 10 seconds and sometimes I have to try and fast forward as well, which works after a few tries. Has anyone else seen this?

I have an HR34/700....

There have been issues with HR34 playback in the past which were software/firmware related... I say that b/c there were multiple reports of it, and it seems to have cleared up (at least for me). For me, I had to do a reset to get it to clear up (for a day or two, then it would come back)... and then after a few weeks, (and probably a software update) it went away.

always possible that there is a HW issue as well with your HR34.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)