Genies Have New NR - 0x0987

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have never heard of someone wanting the oldest first, but I can see what you're saying. I want things that others don't, so I understand. Personally, I would rather have the episode I just recorded first (newest) so it's easier to find. As long as they're in chronological order (which they are, just backwards) it's okay to me.

Reactions: Jimbo
Also, do you have the blue "k" in a circle on your genie, gadget? I haven't seen that for a long time, since my HR24.

Attachments

• 1419714354236.jpg
    1419714354236.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 138
Oh I see they're gadgets pics. I wouldn't know. Doesn't it keep everything you have recorded until you reach the limits you set?

What we need is a setting to sort it based on the s.e, information. .. since some people record all episodes just to catch stuff they may have missed.

Yes, even though it already does. We can sort everything else however we want, why not this? I am finally fully understanding this now!

What we need is a setting to sort it based on the s.e, information. .. since some people record all episodes just to catch stuff they may have missed.
I record all episodes of my programs, BUT I only record the New Episodes, not the repeats, maybe thats what he's talking about as I never have an issue with finding the programs in correct order, oldest on the bottom and newest on the top.

The playlist is totally screwed up. I see what he's saying. I have been watching recordings oldest to newest since day one. I like to watch my weekly shows in the order they are shown.. I hope they fix this issue real soon.

I record all episodes of my programs, BUT I only record the New Episodes, not the repeats, maybe thats what he's talking about as I never have an issue with finding the programs in correct order, oldest on the bottom and newest on the top.

I have some programs set to record only new episodes and others to record all episodes. All are in the proper order (by season and episode, newest first) regardless of settings.

anyone else seen the bug of it keeping more episodes than you want? My kids have a few shows on the genie that are set to keep at most 10 episodes. Yet they are showing 11 episodes in the list! Nothing has changed in how they are setup, before the NR it would just roll the oldest recorded show off watched or not. But now it is not deleting(even though several are watched) them unless you manually do it. and no, none of the episodes are set to keep until I delete either.

The playlist is totally screwed up. I see what he's saying. I have been watching recordings oldest to newest since day one. I like to watch my weekly shows in the order they are shown.. I hope they fix this issue real soon.

They are in order, just oldest at the bottom. Can you attach a pic so we can see? It's not that we (or I) don't believe you, it's just hard to visualize.

I wish they would move the s# / e# over to the left in that giant empty space so it doesn't eat 8 characters worth of title for no reason.

I wish they would move the s# / e# over to the left in that giant empty space so it doesn't eat 8 characters worth of title for no reason.
I would guess that that EMPTY area is not available to have TEXT in it.
At least the way it is currently laid out.

Same as gadgtfreek posted. It used to be oldest on top within the folders.
I'm thinking they change an option or removed one because the Top - Newest has always been the case, however, there should or was an option that the owner could change the order ... maybe that is gone now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts