Geo Wild Channel on G17

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sergei

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2007
iowa
Is anyone else having issue receiving the Wild channel on G17?

Yes, they've scrambled these.
I've got 75% Q on this & the 2 Nat Geo likewise on Q.

Last edited:
signal on this sat is getting weaker everyday. Looks like when the solar panels are fully charged the signal increase (in a weekly basis)

Well I've got a good quality signal of 96% but getting a no signal found which is what I'm also getting on the Nat Geo channel after they dropped it so unless it's a solar issue then they also pulled the plug on this one some time after midnight.

signal on this sat is getting weaker everyday. Looks like when the solar panels are fully charged the signal increase (in a weekly basis)

I'd say that either your dish is to small to get a good signal or possibly it needs adjustment or there's an issue with your LNBF. With my 7.5 footer I'm looking at 96 -100% signal and it never changes below that.

I'd say that either your dish is to small to get a good signal or possibly it needs adjustment or there's an issue with your LNBF. With my 7.5 footer I'm looking at 96 -100% signal and it never changes below that.

I don't think it's a matter of size this time.

Wild and Fox sports Español scrambled now. Soccer, fuel, speed on the same tp are fine for now.

Last edited:

Wild and Fox sports Español scrambled now. Soccer, fuel, speed on the same tp are fine for now.

I liked wild, I cant get it either.
Was hoping it would stay a long time.

In his case size does matter a whole lot as he is in Puerto Rico (per his postings which is close to Curacao) so he needs a minimum of around a (450cm) 13 foot dish or larger to get a solid signal lock and he still might be right on the edge of the satellite foot print thus a weak signal.

Last edited:
In his case size does matter a whole lot as he is in Puerto Rico (per his postings which is close to Curacao) so he needs a minimum of around a (450cm) 13 foot dish or larger to get a solid signal lock and he still might be right on the edge of the satellite foot print thus a weak signal.

I'm getting 91W with a 4 1/2 feet (54 inches) with a DMX242 with Conical Scalar Ring 85% strentgh and 40% quality with a nice no pixs beatifull picture. 13 foot!!!!!!!! wow thats 156 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost 3 times !! I don't think so. I just realize they just scrambled most of the 3822 V TP and some of the 3860 V, thats the main reason.;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)