George Lucas Confirms Hamill,Fisher, and Ford for Star Wars: Episode Vll

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Wow am surprised to hear Mark Hammil signed on. Last I knew he didn't want anything to do with Star Wars. It will make things interesting!

Wow am surprised to hear Mark Hammil signed on. Last I knew he didn't want anything to do with Star Wars. It will make things interesting!

Yeah I could be wrong but from the books I think Luke becomes a Master Jedi has kids and same goes for Princess Leia so they could use the story line from the books.

I think it's a good thing.Instead of having new actors to play them,have the original gang.Or worse,just leaving those characters out entirely.

Yeah I could be wrong but from the books I think Luke becomes a Master Jedi has kids and same goes for Princess Leia so they could use the story line from the books.

I don't think they're going to follow the cannon set forth in the books though. Which would be a shame as there are some great story lines within the book series

I don't think they're going to follow the cannon set forth in the books though. Which would be a shame as there are some great story lines within the book series

Which is probably why they will stay away from the books, all they need is a billion complaints of how they did not follow the books correctly...

Which is probably why they will stay away from the books, all they need is a billion complaints of how they did not follow the books correctly...

yep, that is probably the top reason, they will avoid those storylines or Episode VII will take place many years after those storylines. I am way behind on my reading, I think the books are about 40 years past Episode VI now, so that would age Ford, Hamill and Fisher about right to jump over all the books storylines.

First off, there's no way there would be an Ep7 without the original three. However, am surprised there's no love for Lando.
Someone mentioned above that Hamil didnt want anything to do w/ Star Wars.. Sorry mate your wrong. Hamill has been saying for decades now that he was coming back as a "Obi-Wan type character". BD Williams is the one who's mostly annoyed w/ Star Wars, however money talks so he'll be back too.
When Peter Mayhew signed on for Ep3, there was a clause in his contract that he'd be reprise the role for Ep7,8 and 9.

The force is going to be strong in 2015.

Cheers, K

BTW, Han shot first!

PS- Sorry Primestar.. Star Trek Sucks!

Cheers, K

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)