Olympus Has Fallen - Official Trailer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It is the theme of Die Hard, one man with a building full of bad guys that need to be eliminated before they do something terrible.

I saw this movie today. If you ignore the ridiculousness of the plot it is a fun action movie. I enjoyed it and if you are an action movie fan, I would say it is worth seeing. The sequence where they take the White House plays out very well on the big screen...

I am going to put what annoyed me in the movie in the spoiler

You cannot come in the doors and windows are rigged with C4 to stop you... Yet the front door of the White House was blown off and remains a gaping hole the entire movie... Like they could not send in a couple hundred marines to secure the place.

Like you really could withdraw US forces from S. Korea in a few hours...

If I were the acting President, l would have simply said I am the President now, the US does not negotiate with terrorists, I do not care if you kill the President, you are not leaving that bunker alive.

Also if I were the general guy I would have ignored the order to give up my code. After all he was not the CiC any more, he was just another hostage and cannot give orders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)