FOR SALE Geosat Pro 1.2m Dish NIB Located in Upstate South Carolina

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cpalmer2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 18, 2013
United States
Just bumping this up on the boards. My wife has finally given me the ultimatum that this box has to go from the garage. I have a brand new Geosat Pro 1.2m FTA dish with quad input LNB available in the upstate area of South Carolina if anyone is interested in it. It's still in the original box it was delivered in. I'm willing to work with the buyer on pickup, or help coordinate shipping if you are willing to work with that. I'd sell it for $200 with the buyer responsible for pickup or shipping costs. Here are some commonly used freight carriers. I can provide the measurements, etc. of the box to anyone interested. If it isn't gone by the first snowfall here in SC (if we actually get any snow this year) my wife says it is becoming a sled instead of a satellite dish... I'd much rather it find a good home.

The individual shipping carton dimensions are 58" x 52" x 10" and weight is 52 lbs.

Last edited:
My first Geosat Pro 1.2 meter got damaged and was bent beyond repair. Fortunately I live only about 6 miles away from SatelliteAV. So I got the original dish and the replacement without paying shipping. Just went there and picked them up in person. :)

They were really nice and gave me a special deal on the replacement dish since I only needed the reflector and not the mounting hardware.

Yep I'm the upstate area of South Carolina, not California. If you're in that area and interested send me a PM and we'll discuss logistics. As I said I'm willing to work to ship it as well though if the person pays the shipping costs. I actually calculated it for one person and it wasn't as high as expected considering what a lot of places list these for nowadays.

Like N6BY said, SatelliteAV is good to deal with. I picked up my dish on a road trip near the area.
Question for cpalmer2k, since you have the dish and electronics, why not set up the dish and use it?

Reactions: N6BY
Like N6BY said, SatelliteAV is good to deal with. I picked up my dish on a road trip near the area.
Question for cpalmer2k, since you have the dish and electronics, why not set up the dish and use it?

So much has switched to IP now there isn’t that much that I would actually use it for. Plus trees presented major challenges- it was going to have to go in a pretty visible location and we’re in a subdivision with restrictions.

I know I’m 5 months late to the party, but has this sold yet? I’m interested in it as looking to receive Bell in NJ but my current 39 inch dish isn’t sufficient enough.
Gets barely enough signal for a picture on 82 or 91 (around 45-60 on the transponders)