Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Having an issue on the GeosatPro 200

When I scan 97W usually 2 transponders wont log the channel names...rather just "unnamed 1, unnamed2, etc"

The TP's are always 12152 and 11966

If I remove the channels and rescan the 11966 TP will come in then (shows the actual names) but 12152 I cannot get it to scan properly. I have rebooted, deleted/rescanned, updated software, even done master resets...still wont work right

Anybody else seen this issue?

97W usually 2 transponders wont log the channel names...rather just "unnamed 1, unnamed2, etc"

12152 and 11966

RRSat and GlobeCast recently changed the tables on these two MUXes and the Service Names now require extra time to capture and log. We modified the scan routine to allow complete PMT logging prior to function timeout in order to capture the Service Names. The fix is in beta and should be released with the next firmware update. We are working on another feature and will release both updates within the month.

good to know there is a fix. Whats weird is the Coolsat 5000 and Manhattan log them just fine

We have adjusted the timeouts to optimize scan times. If you allow for longer analysis time, the scan takes longer.

There is a fine line between capturing the majority of channels / information and increasing the scan time for all scans even when more PMT information is not available. In a perfect world, the tables would all follow uniform DVB standards and we would not need to account for non DVB compliant information.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)