GEOSATpro shipping to canada

Status
Please reply by conversation.

brotherhood

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 29, 2004
97w/55n
the wife whats to buy me the GeoSatPro 2.4 Meter for xmas but i'm not sure if you ship to canada or if you still sell them.

if not do you no a place in canada where i can buy the GeoSatPro 2.4 Meter ?
thank you

Satellite AV ships many of the GEOSATpro items directly from our distribution partner based in Ontario. There has been very little demand for the 2.4M dish, so the distribution center never stocked that item.

Shipping this oversize palletized item to Canada is very cost prohibitive!

We do have a few remaining 2.4M dishes, but probably will not restock until the traditional increase in springtime sales.

thank you
man i would love to get that dish :(
if possible could you pm me when the distribution centre in Ontario gets them in stock .

We don't expect that the distributor will carry stock of the 2.4M as very few requests have been received from Canada over the past few years.

Quite an expensive bookend to collect dust in the warehouse..... :(

the wife whats to buy me the GeoSatPro 2.4 Meter for xmas but i'm not sure if you ship to canada or if you still sell them.

if not do you no a place in canada where i can buy the GeoSatPro 2.4 Meter ?
thank you

FWIW, Although I don't carry the GeoSatPro brand, I have some FortecStar 2.4 meter dishes in stock and I'm located in Oakville, ON. Please PM me if you are interested.

thanks
but my friends got a 6foot fortec ,and to tell you the true it looks and feels cheap in quality.

thanks but my friends got a 6foot fortec ,and to tell you the true it looks and feels cheap in quality.

Yes, it's a rather flimsy dish; my other, larger BUDS are much more rigid. However in terms of signal performance, my Fortec 1.8m does very well on both C and Ku. It happens to be my best dish for Ku DXing, and I have a GEOSATpro 1.2m offset that is no slouch for competition. Ku performance that scales appropriately with dish size is a fairly stringent test for an accurate surface. I have no experience with the Fortec 2.4m and cannot offer any perspective on it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.