Get Ready For 'paris: The Director's Cut'

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtt2

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
February 12, 2004 -- JUST when everyone's favorite airy heiress Paris Hilton thought that little sex video scandal was behind her, it's come back with a vengeance. While the world saw only a grainy four-minute clip of the raunchy romp between Hilton and Rick Solomon a few months back, the sexstravaganza hit the Internet yesterday in its full-length glory. The 37-minute video - downloadable for $50 - features not only the shadowy green night-vision performance that's become so infamous, but also well-lighted, full-color scenes that prove Hilton is the hardest working woman in show business. Our favorite bit is a bathroom conversation as Paris - in bra, panties, and thigh-high, stiletto-heeled boots - is preparing for an evening on the town. "Are you gonna make me go to some stupid club?" asks Solomon. "Yes," Paris giggles. "It's Wednesday - it's the Standard." Her frustrated boy-toy replies, "We can't just stay in and you [bleep] my [bleep]?" Paris yelps "Eww!" and warns Solomon, "Don't talk to me like an animal!" Her protest doesn't last long.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02122004/gossip/15544.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)