Get Ready For 'paris: The Director's Cut'

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtt2

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
February 12, 2004 -- JUST when everyone's favorite airy heiress Paris Hilton thought that little sex video scandal was behind her, it's come back with a vengeance. While the world saw only a grainy four-minute clip of the raunchy romp between Hilton and Rick Solomon a few months back, the sexstravaganza hit the Internet yesterday in its full-length glory. The 37-minute video - downloadable for $50 - features not only the shadowy green night-vision performance that's become so infamous, but also well-lighted, full-color scenes that prove Hilton is the hardest working woman in show business. Our favorite bit is a bathroom conversation as Paris - in bra, panties, and thigh-high, stiletto-heeled boots - is preparing for an evening on the town. "Are you gonna make me go to some stupid club?" asks Solomon. "Yes," Paris giggles. "It's Wednesday - it's the Standard." Her frustrated boy-toy replies, "We can't just stay in and you [bleep] my [bleep]?" Paris yelps "Eww!" and warns Solomon, "Don't talk to me like an animal!" Her protest doesn't last long.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02122004/gossip/15544.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.