Get TV and Decades in Rhode Island

Radar1978

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 25, 2010
Boston
Did a rescan to look for WPRI, 12.3, Get Tv. Showed up in the scan-No programming yet. Also found WLWC, 28.3, Decades-Live with programming. Still no WNAC, 64.3, LAFF-Listed as "coming soon" for awhile-still nothing.

if you like repetitiveness ;)

Thats been my gripe for a while now. They have this HUGE library....and they show the same episodes of shows I can see on MeTV (which is co-owned). Their marathons on the weekends (I refuse to use the word they use. Binge is what you do on food...not TV) they have finally shaken up....but I wish they would go to a 12 hour loop (or even 8 hour)

Reactions: Radar1978
if you like repetitiveness ;)

Thats been my gripe for a while now. They have this HUGE library....and they show the same episodes of shows I can see on MeTV (which is co-owned). Their marathons on the weekends (I refuse to use the word they use. Binge is what you do on food...not TV) they have finally shaken up....but I wish they would go to a 12 hour loop (or even 8 hour)
I bet they do that 6 hour block where they show the same half hour episode...Seems like awhile back there was talk of launching decades in Lafayette on the station that has Me-TV and so I checked the guide out off the Milwaukee ota to see what it's like and its like very repetitiveness real bad. I guess if you like certain shows its ok but if you don't then yeah it would be a bother......They can actually do a me-tv block on decades since so many of their shows appear on decades...

Even the movies are repetitive.

LaBamba was on the other day (Wed IIRC) and it was on a couple months ago. Now I know why it was shown the other day (the day the music died) but don't remember why it was shown a couple moths ago.

I agree
What is really confusing is when they have a show and it may be 4 different episodes (one every 6 hours) or it could be the same show 4 times

Other week they had "Greatest American Hero". They had 4 episodes (one every 6 hours)
They had McGuyver after that...same show each time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts