Get TV and Decades in Rhode Island

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Radar1978

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 25, 2010
Boston
Did a rescan to look for WPRI, 12.3, Get Tv. Showed up in the scan-No programming yet. Also found WLWC, 28.3, Decades-Live with programming. Still no WNAC, 64.3, LAFF-Listed as "coming soon" for awhile-still nothing.

if you like repetitiveness ;)

Thats been my gripe for a while now. They have this HUGE library....and they show the same episodes of shows I can see on MeTV (which is co-owned). Their marathons on the weekends (I refuse to use the word they use. Binge is what you do on food...not TV) they have finally shaken up....but I wish they would go to a 12 hour loop (or even 8 hour)

Reactions: Radar1978
if you like repetitiveness ;)

Thats been my gripe for a while now. They have this HUGE library....and they show the same episodes of shows I can see on MeTV (which is co-owned). Their marathons on the weekends (I refuse to use the word they use. Binge is what you do on food...not TV) they have finally shaken up....but I wish they would go to a 12 hour loop (or even 8 hour)
I bet they do that 6 hour block where they show the same half hour episode...Seems like awhile back there was talk of launching decades in Lafayette on the station that has Me-TV and so I checked the guide out off the Milwaukee ota to see what it's like and its like very repetitiveness real bad. I guess if you like certain shows its ok but if you don't then yeah it would be a bother......They can actually do a me-tv block on decades since so many of their shows appear on decades...

Even the movies are repetitive.

LaBamba was on the other day (Wed IIRC) and it was on a couple months ago. Now I know why it was shown the other day (the day the music died) but don't remember why it was shown a couple moths ago.

I agree
What is really confusing is when they have a show and it may be 4 different episodes (one every 6 hours) or it could be the same show 4 times

Other week they had "Greatest American Hero". They had 4 episodes (one every 6 hours)
They had McGuyver after that...same show each time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts