Get Well Card from SatelliteGuys.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas34461usa

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Hello,
I know that you send Birthday greetings out. I just learned last night that a fellow member of SatelliteGuys.us got into a real bad accident. A car ran a red light and totaled his pickup truck, also he was in the hospital for a few days with broken ribs and abrasions. I'm talking about Steven who goes by the user name of "Chefwan". I think it would be great if he got an e-mail letter from SatelliteGuys.us and members too.

Thanks I know it will pick up hios spirits.

Tom :D

Sorry to hear that Tom.I have an older brother that went through a similar situation/ordeal about 4 years ago.He suffered several broken ribs,multiple fractures to his left arm and leg and a punctured lung.It took quite sometime for him to fully heal up and recover from his accident,but he did make it through.
I hope for the best for Steven
Get well soon "Chefwan". :)

I've been through that and it's rough.Get Well Soon Chefwan and a speedy recovery

From the Satelliteguys staff, I'd like to wish Chefwan a SPEEDY recovery. :)

Get well soon Chefwan. My dad had some broken ribs a few months ago and it was painful for about a month.

Get well soon Chefwan! I hope it hasn't hurt your business? But, I guess your heaviest/busiest season is almost over. Hopefully it hasn't cost you too much!

Look on the brightside Chefwan, now you have some extra time to sit with your satellite remote in hand and scan the skies. :)

Get well soon!

thank you all for the kind words. it's tough here in some pain but ill be fine, im sure wrecks all catch up with you later years in life. it really makes me feel good for all of you to post here thank you very much and thank you also tom. things like this makes life worth living to know you have great people to care like all of you guys :) and thank you again! im hanging in there

Chefwan, glad to see you on-line! Get well soon! (and not the Dish Network "soon") ;)

Hello,
I know that you send Birthday greetings out. I just learned last night that a fellow member of SatelliteGuys.us got into a real bad accident. A car ran a red light and totaled his pickup truck, also he was in the hospital for a few days with broken ribs and abrasions. I'm talking about Steven who goes by the user name of "Chefwan". I think it would be great if he got an e-mail letter from SatelliteGuys.us and members too.

Thanks I know it will pick up hios spirits.

Tom :D

I don't know Steven ["Chefwan"] … but I wish this individual a recovery with minimum pain. I am very sorry he has this experierience.

Get Well Greeting

thank you all for the kind words. it's tough here in some pain but ill be fine, im sure wrecks all catch up with you later years in life. it really makes me feel good for all of you to post here thank you very much and thank you also tom. things like this makes life worth living to know you have great people to care like all of you guys :) and thank you again! im hanging in there
Hey Chefwan,
It was a pleasure to send you this Get Well Greeting! I say that, it was my idea because I knew it would lift your Spirits and also make you forget your pain that you are feeling for just a little while. Truth is, I couldn't have done it all my myself. Thanks You SatelliteGuys.us for this Get Well Gretting and also to the members who gave a little cheer, My thanks!!:clap

Which also points out that this is not only a great web site but also a bunch of great and caring members. I'm proud to be a part of it!

Tom

:D

Chewfan, sorry I got here late, I could have sworn I wrote something earlier, hope all is well, and remember Two aspirin followed with LOTS of satellite tv makes anyone feel better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.