Get Wireless Internet from Signal Connect

Fixed Wireless Internet. I started talking about it years ago. Here’s an article from 2019 when I was already saying it was late in coming. It’s a really cool idea… dump the cable company, put a simple device in your home, and you have internet. When there is more than one choice for internet, the competition makes everyone better and the customer wins.

I’ll admit that fixed wireless internet has had a slow start. But here in 2024, it’s the hot new thing that everyone wants. All the major providers are working on fixed wireless options, and I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the dominant way people get internet at home by 2030.

Is fixed wireless internet the right option for you?​

Wireless internet isn’t available everywhere. It seems like the carriers are being very conservative. They don’t want to deliver a bad solution that just drives people back to cable internet. So, they’re only making the service available in areas where people will get great service. That means you generally need to be within about 500 feet of a 5G cell tower. That sounds like a pretty big hurdle but cell carriers are working hard to bring those new towers online.

Another important piece of the puzzle is making sure the connection is good within your home. Depending on your needs, there might need to be an external antenna. In other cases you just plop the device down on a bookshelf and turn it on.

It’s still pretty early times for fixed wireless internet. Those people who do qualify — and that group is getting bigger all the time — are very happy with the service. All the major carriers are working to improve things to meet the massive demand for this new tech.

So, how can you know what your options are and what’s available in your home?

Signal Connect brings the information you need.​

We work with all the major carriers to bring wireless internet to you. We have national partners and databases at our fingertips. We can see what services are available to you right now! Then, we’ll look at all the deals that are available for you and help you decide what the best one is for you. We can even look at what the cable and satellite companies are doing for internet in your area, and tell you if it’s still the best option for you.

Best of all, all this advice is free! You get all the expertise of our Signal Connect team, leaders in communication for over 20 years, without a consulting fee in most cases! (Yes, in some very complex cases we may need to charge a consulting fee. But for homes, it’s rare.) If you’re ready to improve your home’s internet, just call us. The number is 888-233-7563 and we’re here during East Coast business hours. If it’s after hours, fill out the form below. We’ll get right back to you!

The post Get Wireless Internet from Signal Connect appeared first on The Solid Signal Blog.

Continue reading...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)