Getting 2 dish 622.

gL1

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 10, 2004
So i just realized I'm paying too much - $100/mth for Top200 w/locals, dishhd & hbo.
Dish currently have this promo to new customers for the same package i have for only $43/mth plus 3 free hbo...
Called them up to complain abit, even threatened to cancel & pay the $83 penalty for what I have left on my contract.
And they finally offer me another free dish 622(instantly..no rebate no credit) plus free 3mths hbo..... do you guys think I can do better? should i bite??
I already have 1 622(which i paid $299 to lease!!) & a 811 but dont mind having another 622, as i have 4 tvs....
i can always ebay the 811....

Last edited:
Just to point out, your numbers aren't right. You aren't factoring in the HD package (another $20) for the new subs.

No no no, the new subs are charged your quoted price for the 200 package plus another $20 if they have HD. There are some potential rebates, but you can't really factor that in to your argument.

ok got in on the Dvr advantage with 1 free 622(in addition the the one i already have), free 3mths hbo & they gonna install everything in my new house next week! my total bill is $94.97.
think I'm happy for now :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)