Getting All HD channels including 200's!

IamtheMp3God

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 4, 2004
Is anyone else all of a sudden getting all the Premium HD channels? I have the 40.00 package and today all the HD channels are working?!?! HBO, Showtime, ETC.

This is cool, but they are teasing me!

Heres what I am getting.

201 HBOHD
202 HBOHW
221 MAXHD
251 TMCHD

I am signed up for the Basic Voom package with Starz... so the above are free... I hope. At least they are messing up the right way.. More HD channels for FREE :D

Jerry

jawilljr said:
Heres what I am getting.

201 HBOHD
202 HBOHW
221 MAXHD
251 TMCHD

I am signed up for the Basic Voom package with Starz... so the above are free... I hope. At least they are messing up the right way.. More HD channels for FREE :D

Jerry

Upon further further review, I'm getting all the ones jawilljr's getting - and 261 & 262 are trying like hell, but just not quite staying tuned in.

jawilljr said:
Heres what I am getting.

201 HBOHD
202 HBOHW
221 MAXHD
251 TMCHD

Jerry

If this were the case I would reconsider my subscription to VaVa Voom as I very seldom what the non HD Pay channels.

Charley

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Do you want them to stop it or something!?

Moderator - please delete this thread before it's too late! ;)

PS- Thanks for the head's up! :)

Hopefully they are doing it to entice people into getting the vavavoom package. And even more hopefully they will keep this promo going for at least the rest of the year!!

:cool:

Yeah... that was what I checked first... No Playboy HD... Ohh well! Haven't they ever head of a free preview!?

At least one of the channels (I think it was StarzHD) was running a subscribe-to-this-channel advertisement. So, I think it is an official free preview going on!

Not to be an A-hole about this (because I know it's only been 2 days), but I think it sucks that Voom is giving away something that I am paying over $40 a month for. It's really not fair to those of us that are paying for it.

Sorry to rain on the parade.

ChetK said:
Not to be an A-hole about this (because I know it's only been 2 days), but I think it sucks that Voom is giving away something that I am paying over $40 a month for. It's really not fair to those of us that are paying for it.

Sorry to rain on the parade.

D* does it as well.

ChetK said:
but I think it sucks that Voom is giving away something that I am paying over $40 a month for. It's really not fair to those of us that are paying for it.

This is why pimps tell their employees not to have boyfriends. It pisses their clients off.

Are you kidding? We are getting like 5 channels and you are worried about paying $40.00 a month more for them?

That was the dumbest post I have ever read...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)