Getting Dish installed as we speak...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

smakovits

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 28, 2007
I was under the impression that I can have a single wire come off my dish and then split that to have it feed multiple boxes, But the installer tells me otherwise. He told me that I need a cable from the satellite for each box in the house, in my case, 2 a 222 and a 722. Just want to make sure this guy isnt blowing smoke because he cant split the signal for some reason...

I was under the impression that I can have a single wire come off my dish and then split that to have it feed multiple boxes, But the installer tells me otherwise. He told me that I need a cable from the satellite for each box in the house, in my case, 2 a 222 and a 722. Just want to make sure this guy isnt blowing smoke because he cant split the signal for some reason...

Satellite TV is not Cable TV where you can split the signals with splitters. Each box needs a feed from the dish and if you want a second TV connected, that second TV needs a cable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)