Getting Dish installed on Thursday....anything I should do to make sure the install g

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Hi guys:

Another newbie here who is having Dish installed next week. I am a current D* subscriber, so am I correct in assuming that while the hardware needs swapping out, there should be no new drilling inside or outside the home? The Dish config will exactly match the current set-up in terms of receivers in the house.

thanks for any info

Hi guys:

Another newbie here who is having Dish installed next week. I am a current D* subscriber, so am I correct in assuming that while the hardware needs swapping out, there should be no new drilling inside or outside the home? The Dish config will exactly match the current set-up in terms of receivers in the house.

thanks for any info

Depending on what you are getting, it should be the same around the house but you may need additional cables coming into the house. What do you have now and what are you planning on subscribing to? Also, where are you?

Answer these questions and we can give you your answers.

I currently have 1x HD-DVR, 1 x regular DVR and 2 x receivers ( total 4 tvs) and will be getting exactly the same with Dish. My new HD-DVR I plan on using on my big screen in single mode so that I can utilize the PIP capabilities of the tv. I will be subscribing to Americas top 250 with the Gold HD package, and I live just outside Miami - any thoughts?

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts