Question: I have Dish and would like to get Dish in the whole house..

memo90061

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 26, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I have Dish Network in my room and the rest of the house has DirecTV. My mom now wants to add Dish Network in the entire house. Which would make that 4 more receivers. How much more would they charge to have more receivers? Do I have to pay for each receiver?

I have Dish Network in my room and the rest of the house has DirecTV. My mom now wants to add Dish Network in the entire house. Which would make that 4 more receivers. How much more would they charge to have more receivers? Do I have to pay for each receiver?

cost depends on the type and number of recievers/programming selected/etc.

why not call 1-800-333-3474, and discuss your needs with a Dish CSR to get your quote.

It wont be free, I can promise you that.

It is certainly possible, but there are some DISH limitations that might make things difficult.

This could probably be done by adding two dual-TV receivers. If your current receiver is owned, you may be able to lease them. If your current receiver is leased, you have to buy at least one of the new receivers.

If everyone must have their own box, I think you run afoul of a limit on the number of receivers.

The house will have to be cabled for another system; any existing DIRECTV cabling cannot be shared.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)