Getting my old locals

Status
Please reply by conversation.

plqokwije

Original poster
Aug 27, 2010
USA
I am a native of central IN now living in FL. I moved from Indy to Chicago a few years ago and kept my Indy locals despite living in Chicago. Now I have moved to Tampa and would like to know how to get my Indy locals back if possible. Any help would be great.

I am a native of central IN now living in FL. I moved from Indy to Chicago a few years ago and kept my Indy locals despite living in Chicago. Now I have moved to Tampa and would like to know how to get my Indy locals back if possible. Any help would be great.

From Florida it can't be done. You are not within the spotbeam that carries your IN locals. It only extends about 200 miles or so.

I did not know you could get your old locals where you are now . I was under the impression that you only are eligible for locals in the area you live . Am I wrong in this assumption ?

little thing called "move" (not literally move...you give D* an address in the market you want while keeping the billing address as your legit address)

I do it to get my old locals....but as noted the spotbeams are about 150-200 miles so it has to be close

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts