Getting ready to sign up for DIRECTV Stream. Q about box

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

macphreak

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 19, 2012
Indiana
I’m signing up for Directv stream soon and am going to order the box to have more of a cable like experience. I was wondering - are there different models? I want to make sure to get the latest one to have a good responsive experience with the UI. I was thinking about going to a store close by so I could bring it home with me but didn’t know if that would be best or if it would be better to order online to make sure to get the latest device. Thanks!

I’m signing up for Directv stream soon and am going to order the box to have more of a cable like experience. I was wondering - are there different models? I want to make sure to get the latest one to have a good responsive experience with the UI. I was thinking about going to a store close by so I could bring it home with me but didn’t know if that would be best or if it would be better to order online to make sure to get the latest device. Thanks!
This is what the guide looks like if you use a Roku-

D5D40C90-73B4-4465-B88E-97495CAAAB1C.png

Reactions: macphreak
Be aware that when you sign up, you can buy the DTV Stream box refurbished, with the same 1-yr warranty as a new one, for only $50 each instead of the $120 price for new. Although the new one can be financed with no interest as 24 monthly payments of $5 (with any outstanding balance due immediately if you cancel service prior to 24 months). Either way, the boxes are yours to keep. You only return the boxes if you completely cancel the service during the initial 14-day trial period, in which case you owe nothing.

Reactions: macphreak

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts