Getting searching for satellite message on some channels..

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Getting a credit for downtime is not a handout. It is compensating me for a service that I paid for that I am not receiving. If they had the courtesy to at least keep me up to date on their website, it wouldn't be so bad. But if they can't even do that, then on principle I will ask for a credit. It has nothing to do with whether I am broke or not.
I doubt they thought it would be down long enough to justify putting it on the web page, and it really wasnt. In this case, I dont see how it is justified. But thats just me

In fact, the replacement transponders are stronger than the transponders they replaced. They are stronger than any other CONUS transponder presently transmitting from that slot.

I'm getting 100 on some transponders now. I never did before. :D

during my lunch break at work today i was expecting to see fox news as they always have it on, instead i saw a blue banner on the bottom that said loss of signal. there was some flickering going on as well . what is the backup bird for position 101???

during my lunch break at work today i was expecting to see fox news as they always have it on, instead i saw a blue banner on the bottom that said loss of signal. there was some flickering going on as well . what is the backup bird for position 101???

As a reply to my own message it looks like the back up bird for slot 101 is DIRECTV 9S

Last night one of my locals was realy bad out of sync and was getting alot of glitching. The guide was sloooooooooow to come up if at all. I turned it off and went to bed. Got up this morning tuned it on to watch Fox and Friends and got the searching for singnal message. I reset it and it seemed fine. Would all of that been due to this outage on 101? Oh, it a HR20-700

I just signed up for directv the day this happened. At 1:08am CT I checked the transponder list so I figured out that I wasn't getting signal from more than 2/3rds of the 32 list were a 0 while the rest showed a steady 94-96 signal. I knew it wasnt weather related. The issue seems to have been corrected. Just a coincidence I guess.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts