Getting sky mexico in Texas

Randamin

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2011
South Texas
I have searched through the forum for threads about getting sky mexico in the states but those are over 1 year old and the info in them is outdated

Such as the Sky Milenio website is down :mad: and the old threads pointed to that website as a way for customers in the states to get sky service without crossing the border.

Interesting question. I think someone would need to cross the border at some point to make this happen. You may need to visit a SKY office (sold by TelMex and others) in one of the border cities and see if you can find a technician to get you a system. Probably first need someone to set you up with a Mexican address, tho...

I actually don't mind too much the state of the english channels but what draws me are the mexican programming which is not available on the US providers.

Have you checked out Craigslist? I have Sky Mexico, but I brought it from Mexico. haha. I did get Sky Mexico from a local person here in LA before, but you have to buy the equipment. The skymilenio.com website is up again.