GetTV adding a few more affiliates

Charleston-Huntington
WCHS 8.2
Comcast Ch. 135
Suddenlink Ch. 131
Time Warner Cable Ch. 307
Shentel Cable Ch. 163

Media General station WRIC Richmond, Va now has GetTV. After Livewell went away it was down to the one Channel with ABC affiliation, Then added Ion and now Get.

I am now getting a massive amount of channels OTA, with any remaining classic TV on FTA.

:everybodydance

KJAF 16.1 could be DRTV. 16.3 is Sunlife. Comet TV is on other Tribune Stations but not FOX4KC yet. KMCI has Grit,Escape but in KC only Google Fiber picks them up at the moment. CCI doesn't pick up yet Laff or Mundomax. This TV on 4.3 but no cable system picks it up yet. KPXE ones not on any yet same with KCKS-LD ones but will soon.

WTF are you mumbling about???? Seriously......

First off there is no KJAF licensed by the FCC right now much less in Kansas or Missouri
Secondly the topic is about GetTV being added to a few affiliates. What does CometTV not being picked up by a Tribune station or what Google Fibre have to do with the topic?

Really??
Wanna try again??

Untitled.jpg

There is a KAJF and other than it having GetTV that was added in late January whats your point?

Maybe if you would use the right call sign people would know what youre talking about.
The rest of my original post still stands in regards to the topic

There is a KAJF and other than it having GetTV that was added in late January whats your point?

Maybe if you would use the right call sign people would know what youre talking about.
The rest of my original post still stands in regards to the topic
You got it right Ice...I went back and get is on 21.2 KAJF-LD........we'll train him....

My sister in Las Vegas, New Mexico, says they now have GET TV on channel 13.2 out of Albuquerque. My brother-in-law is lovin' the westerns.
They have a GetTV already according to their rabbitears lineup in Albuquerque/Santa Fe. GetTV is on a KUPT LD Channel 16.2.....(movies is on the 16.1 and H&I on the 16.3). This like the 3rd market that Get is on a MG station and another station (owned by someone else) San Francisco and Norfolk VA are the other 2, Crazy ain't it. I shouldn't say this and I'll get ragged (but I deserve it probably) Albuquerque Market has 4 stations owned by, fixing to be owned by or in a SSA by someone THROUGH NEXSTAR......

Get has a lot of good westerns, the talk shows, heck I even watched some of the Father Knows Best Christmas Reunion the other night. I hope whomever buys my MG station keeps it....

shouldn't say this and I'll get ragged (but I deserve it probably) Albuquerque Market has 4 stations owned by, fixing to be owned by or in a SSA by someone THROUGH NEXSTAR......
nope. MG gives technical, engineering and accounting advice to the CW & MY which are owned by someone else and run independently of CBS & FOX which is owned by MG.
Nexstar can opt to continue to help out as it woudlnt violate any FCC rules. Now if they sold advertising or ran the CW & MY then yes they would have to break it up

But technical and engineering advice? Thats like coming here asking how to get the most out of your antenna :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)