Glitchy Bloomberg video channel 353

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

818b

Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
Last week I noticed that the video for channel 353 was weak and it looked like DTV had reduced the bandwidth for Bloomberg's channel. It changed so much that I even checked to see if it had flipped from HD to SD. It's still better than SD but not where it was just a week ago.

This is visible on two different TVs here yet every other DTV channel is solid. Do I have a local issue or does 353 look weak for everyone? Seems unusual for one single channel to act up. Suggestions or feedback on troubleshooting my 353 signal would be appreciated.

Last week I noticed that the video for channel 353 was weak and it looked like DTV had reduced the bandwidth for Bloomberg's channel. It changed so much that I even checked to see if it had flipped from HD to SD. It's still better than SD but not where it was just a week ago.

This is visible on two different TVs here yet every other DTV channel is solid. Do I have a local issue or does 353 look weak for everyone? Seems unusual for one single channel to act up. Suggestions or feedback on troubleshooting my 353 signal would be appreciated.
I checked 353 and I see what you mean. It looks like when you're trying to stream something but it's just not working. Hard to explain... almost delayed and jumpy? I would contact Bloomberg and tell them to have Directv fix it, Directv's people who deal with us are clueless.

Last year, there was an issue with the audio on AXS TV and complaining to Directv for 2 weeks did nothing. Complaining to AXSTV's technical department and facebook got it fixed that day.

I checked 353 and I see what you mean. It looks like when you're trying to stream something but it's just not working. Hard to explain... almost delayed and jumpy? I would contact Bloomberg and tell them to have Directv fix it, Directv's people who deal with us are clueless.

Last year, there was an issue with the audio on AXS TV and complaining to Directv for 2 weeks did nothing. Complaining to AXSTV's technical department and facebook got it fixed that day.

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm in touch with Bloomberg but today the picture seems better? Seems like someone at BB did something.

Please take a quick look if convenient before I reply to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)