Gloria James Arrested in South Beach!

LMAO! Unlike in Cleveland last season, lebrick has wade and bosch. We'll be fine. Whether they go far in the playoffs or not, this will not be the reason. The weaknesses they have as a team will be the cause if there's an early exit from the playoffs. HD, what did james mom do last season? I don't remember the details lol.

LMAO! Unlike in Cleveland last season, lebrick has wade and bosch. We'll be fine. Whether they go far in the playoffs or not, this will not be the reason. The weaknesses they have as a team will be the cause if there's an early exit from the playoffs. HD, what did james mom do last season? I don't remember the details lol.

Well Rey, it has been widely rumored (even before "the Decision"), that Lebron's Mom had an affair with Delonte West during the Celtics/Cavs series. Several insiders confirmed the details. If you remember during that series, it was if LeBron was out of sync, both mentally and physically. It was almost as if something else was on his mind. Whether it was the rumored affair, him knowing all along he was jetting to Miami or a combination is still up for debate. But the fact of the matter remains. He was not right last playoffs. Something was seriously wrong.

Well Rey, it has been widely rumored (even before "the Decision"), that Lebron's Mom had an affair with Delonte West during the Celtics/Cavs series. Several insiders confirmed the details. If you remember during that series, it was if LeBron was out of sync, both mentally and physically. It was almost as if something else was on his mind. Whether it was the rumored affair, him knowing all along he was jetting to Miami or a combination is still up for debate. But the fact of the matter remains. He was not right last playoffs. Something was seriously wrong.
Wow you can tell i didn't hear about that one. Yikes. Must've been in a cave at the time lmao. Thats seriously screwed up.

More details leaking out....

According to the arrest ticket, Gloria was waiting for her SUV at posh Miami Beach Fontainebleau Hotel around 4:30AM. She became angry when she thought the valet, Sorel Rockfeller, took too long, and smacked him across the face so hard, she lost her balance and tumbled to the ground.

A large crowd started to gather outside the hotel and police were called. 19 Action News has learned Gloria was uncooperative with police and refused to give her name or provide any identification. She had blood shot eyes and a strong odor of alcohol on her breath at the time of her arrest.

Gloria was charged with battery and disorderly intoxication before being released to a Miami Heat executive.

This isn't Gloria's first brush with the law. Back in January of 2006, she was arrested in Akron for driving while intoxicated and disorderly conduct.

GLORIA!: Lebron James' drunken mother accused in valet smack - 19 Action News|Cleveland, OH|Breaking News, Weather, Exclusives

WHY is this even on ESPN? Geez....:rolleyes:

This is NOT sports news nor is an athlete involved. But OH YEAH, it negative news against Lebron, now I got it. LOL!:rolleyes::popcorn

They were talking about this yesterday on 790 the ticket.

Its what espn has turned into. I hate it. Don't even get me started with all the wrong things espn is doing.

Its what espn has turned into. I hate it. Don't even get me started with all the wrong things espn is doing.
Couldn't agree more, and like Salsa has said many times..............man, do I long for the days of CNN Sports Tonight!

Couldn't agree more, and like Salsa has said many times..............man, do I long for the days of CNN Sports Tonight!

Thanks Bill!! You made me long for them AGAIN! LOL! When it comes to JUST reporting, ESPN is very good....but when it comes to LOOKING for stories, they have become the TMZ of the sports world.

salsadancer7 said:
WHY is this even on ESPN? Geez....:rolleyes:

This is NOT sports news nor is an athlete involved. But OH YEAH, it negative news against Lebron, now I got it. LOL!:rolleyes::popcorn

They were talking about this yesterday on 790 the ticket.

Nevermind

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts