Glorystar Channel List

Glorystar1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 28, 2007
Roseville, California
Glorystar Channel List and TP Information

This thread will be updated with major current channel updates to the Glorystar Christian Satellite System.

Last edited:
Has the "Love World" channel become a "subscription" channel?

In the channel list, an icon that looks like a "lock" appears to the right, and the word "irdeto" appears at the bottom of the screen. No picture or sound.

I'm getting no sound on CGN TV.

When I press "info" on the remote several times I get the following:

12120/V/30000
VPID 308
APID 257
PCR PID 308
SID 14

This doesn't match what's on the latest channel list for CGN TV, which is:

12120/V/30000
VPID 1460
APID 1420
PCR 1460
SID 14

Adding a channel with those parameters doesn't result in either video or audio

Have the parameters changed?

Is CGN TV having problems with their audio?

Thanks,

I found out what was going on (at least how to get the audio back).

For some reason, pressing "audio" on the remote brings up 2 sets of the "ENG" bar (with the left/right red dots). Moving down to the second bar got the audio back. I don't know of that happening with any other channel.

October 1st, 2008 Glorystar Channel Update

Channel Update

October 1st, 2008

Glorystar Free Christian Satellite TV and Radio

Attachments

• Glorystar Channel Lineup 20081001.pdf
    136.4 KB · Views: 830
what is Glorystar one, Welcome, new channels, tech corner, Program Info. wheremdo i find these on Glorystar? Thanks!

I'm glad to see Al Jazeera and Russia Today on the lineup. (Both English-language news channels) - This can offer a different perspective, which is often valuable.

The GEOSATpro Glorystar models of the DVR1100c and DSR100c receiver support the reception of these virtual channels. These channels are updated with channel updates. Standard receivers are unable to update with this special data stream.

what is Glorystar one, Welcome, new channels, tech corner, Program Info. wheremdo i find these on Glorystar? Thanks!