GO Channel from Tuff TV?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I wonder if GPB will start a new digital subchannel network "GO Channel" with their own Georgia Outdoors plus selected Tuff TV programming? And perhaps as part of the deal they get nationwide carriage of Georgia Outdoors on Tuff TV? This is certainly a new niche for a non-commercial network. I would think they have to create a new channel because Tuff TV has lots of paid programming so they couldn't simply carry the network as is.

GO Channel has been on Seals Entertainment's site for a decent amount of time it still redirects back to Seals site, They must have partnered with GPB to cut costs on satellite uplink/transponder space
TuffTV2.com has been on there even longer (Seals Entertianment's site) but according to GoDaddy it's pending renewal or deletion
link to Seals Entertainment's Site http://www.sealsco.com/

GPB is a statewide network, so they might need some satellites, but I don't know how they do their distribution.

but most likely not this many, which i guess is Turner broadcasting next store from clicking the images and seeing it said there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)