Go Cubbies!!

You are just an evil man!;):p

:devil::devil::devil::D

No sympathy for the Cub's fans? These are the most loyal, blue-collar people in baseball. They've suffered long enough.

Who cares about the Cubs fans? I don't, I always hated the Cubs.

Don't blame him Paul.....this is what happens when your baseball team has not won squat in a VERY long time.

I hated the Cubs back when the Pirates were winners.

Why do you hate the Cubs and their fans ? !sadroll

Jimbo

Because everyone has to fell sorry for the Cubs and their fans because they haven't won the World series since 1908:rolleyes:, it's pathetic they have to blame a goat, a black cat, Durham in '84 and bartman in '03.

Blah blah blah blah blah......stop making excuses for your teams constant losing in the playoffs, maybe if they played a little better they might have won.

So because of the whining and excuses, I hope they never win a world series again.

The Pirates lost three years in a row in the playoffs, no jinx, the players who were suppose to perform, Van Slyke, Bonds and Bonnilla didn't, and the Reds and Braves outplayed the Pirates and went on to the World Series.

The Pirates have gone 15 years now without a winning season, no excuses, they suck, from the owners down to the players.

Because everyone has to fell sorry for the Cubs and their fans because they haven't won the World series since 1908:rolleyes:, it's pathetic they have to blame a goat, a black cat, Durham in '84 and bartman in '03.

Blah blah blah blah blah......stop making excuses for your teams constant losing in the playoffs, maybe if they played a little better they might have won.

So because of the whining and excuses, I hope they never win a world series again.

The Pirates lost three years in a row in the playoffs, no jinx, the players who were suppose to perform, Van Slyke, Bonds and Bonnilla didn't, and the Reds and Braves outplayed the Pirates and went on to the World Series.

The Pirates have gone 15 years now without a winning season, no excuses, they suck, from the owners down to the players.

At least Cubs FANS show up !!!!

I will root for the Cub's, it would be great to see.

Did you have to feel sorry for the Red Sox and the White Sox's a few years back ?

NO
No one felt sorry for them....

I feel sorry for the Yankee fan that has pre determined that they are suppose to be in the playoffs every year as if it's thier Right.
IF they go down AGAIN they may have mahem in the city.

Jimbo

At least Cubs FANS show up !!!!

I will root for the Cub's, it would be great to see.

Did you have to feel sorry for the Red Sox and the White Sox's a few years back ?

NO
No one felt sorry for them....

I feel sorry for the Yankee fan that has pre determined that they are suppose to be in the playoffs every year as if it's thier Right.
IF they go down AGAIN they may have mahem in the city.

Jimbo

I will be rooting for the Angels.

OK, you convinced me. I hate the Cubs too - NOT!! This sounds like "misery loves company" to me.;)

I was rooting for the Rockies because of 1984... No Padres, no Marlins... But, a dilemma: The South Bend Silverhawks are a farm team for the Arizona Diamondbacks. Go with the local connection, or with the childhood team?

Like there's really any question... Go Cubbies!!!

Last edited:
they are playing in arizona.....hence the 10 pm start time. but i'm going to have to record it.

remember when major league playoff games were during the day? gosh, i remember watching the 1961 world series in school. my 6th grade teacher was from the big apple so we got to watch the yanks squash the reds in 5.

they are playing in arizona.....hence the 10 pm start time. but i'm going to have to record it.

remember when major league playoff games were during the day? gosh, i remember watching the 1961 world series in school. my 6th grade teacher was from the big apple so we got to watch the yanks squash the reds in 5.

Gee, I remember in HS watching the Reds squash the Yanks ! I think it was '75, but my memory isn't as good as it once was !

Jimbo

Gee, I remember in HS watching the Reds squash the Yanks ! I think it was '75, but my memory isn't as good as it once was !

Jimbo

That was 1976 and they SWEPT them!!!!

Showing your age with that post. At least now I know I'm not the only "old fart" around here.:D

My Grandfather went to that series with my Grandmother and missed a HR ball and spilled Lemonade all over her. My dad was supposed to go but had a fever of 105.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts